Sunday, September 11

Billie Joe Armstrong Quotes

I approach playing acoustic guitar more of as a percussive instrument. It's fragile. I don't have a lot of finesse when it comes to my guitar playing. ♥♥

♥♥I don't like LA. The majority just seem to be so artificial. Look at how they worship everything they think is fashionable. Isn't it sick?♥♥

♥♥ I don't want to limit myself musically. It would be really limiting if we'd neglect something we really want to do, like explore other styles of music.♥♥


♥♥I don't want to live in an ivory tower, being the songwriter who just turns inward.♥♥


♥♥I hate celebrities. I really hate them.♥♥


♥♥If journalists ask you again and again about the same bands, you'll end up saying you hate them just because you're so fed up with being asked all those stupid questions. ♥♥

♥♥If Britney would paint her ass green, I'm sure you could spot green asses all over LA as soon as the word was out.♥♥


♥♥Music - that's been my education. There's not a day that goes by that I take it for granted.♥♥

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rodeo, California, United States
Kool